Traditionally, application development is a process that involves business and IT teams solving a business challenge by building and deploying a system or process that will enhance operational efficiency. Often times, this type of development practice can be costly, lengthy and will ultimately overlook the need to properly and effectively capture the newly created data and link it to existing enterprise data. As a result of this oversight, data may be created that is unstructured and found throughout various sources of the enterprise making it difficult to report on or reuse in a test system. When you introduce the fact that 90% of the world’s data was created in the last 2 years it’s easy to understand the data challenges that exist for today’s business. ClearBlade understands not only the challenges that exist for today’s business but the ones that will exist tomorrow. ClearBlade is ready to service your data needs.
- ClearAnswers - When launching big data initiatives, avoid getting too complicated too fast, and be prepared to scale once a solution catches on. Unstructured data dwarfs the amount of structured data – but drawing conclusions from the data will be harder and requires new approaches and tools.
- Data Explorer – IBM’s Data Explorer (formerly Vivisimo) helps organizations unlock and optimize the true business value of all their information, regardless of application or source, in order to drive innovation, real-time decisions and actionable insight. It is a quick-to-implement solution that finds, extracts and delivers relevant information no matter what format it is in or where it resides. It simplifies configuration and access to diverse document, email, database, and web page repositories, and adheres to existing access rights so that employees get only the information they are authorized to.
- SPSS Modeler - SPSS Modeler is a data mining and text analytics workbench used to build predictive models. It has a visual interfaces which allows users to leverage statistical and data mining algorithms without programming. With this predictive analytics software, you can predict with confidence what will happen next so that you can make smarter decisions, solve problems and improve outcomes.
- BigInsights – IBM InfoSphere BigInsights brings the power of Hadoop to the enterprise. Apache Hadoop is the open source software framework, used to reliably managing large volumes of structured and unstructured data. BigInsights enhances this technology to withstand the demands of your enterprise, adding administrative, workflow, provisioning, and security features, along with best-in-class analytical capabilities from IBM Research. The result is that you get a more developer and user-friendly solution for complex, large scale analytics.
- Netezza – IBM’s newest Data Warehouse Appliance. With simple deployment, out-of-the-box optimization, no tuning and minimal on-going maintenance, the IBM Netezza data warehouse appliance has the industry’s fastest time-to-value and lowest total-cost-of-ownership.
- Optim – From Optim Test Data Manager thru Optim Archive, IBM’s Optim suite of tools help reduces risk and costs, speeds solution delivery, boosts performance and addresses compliance requirements for databases, warehouses and big data environments.
- Cognos – Learn how different departments can use IBM Cognos Business Intelligence solutions to create scenarios, collaborate on strategy and execute and monitor progress on new initiatives.