View a PDF version of our RBD Offering here
|The Katana Framework ||The Framework Provides:
- Web 2.0 EGL widget set
- Built in best practices for
- Example patterns for project jumpstart
- Time to market
- Customer driven demand
- Differentiator from EGL Partners
- Mobile expertise Reseller world wide
- Recognized by IBM
- A Web Application Container
- Portal User Management / Login
- Explorer View
- Tab View
- Thumbnail View
- Enhanced Data Views
- Slideshow Themes and Skins
- Utilities for EGL Documentation
- ClearBlade TV videos
- Competitive Advantage - Katana EGL is the only commercially available EGL UI framework available.
- Business Problem - Customers doing EGL, COBOL and RPG development, need a structured, attractively designed starting point for developing graphical web and mobile applications. They need examples of rich user interface implementations. They need common components that EGL doesn't provide. Katana meets all these needs and more.
- Business Opportunity - Katana provides a value add capability to all EGL enabled Rational products including Rational Business Developer, Rational Developer for z and Rational Developer for Power. It allows customers to get productive faster with high impact web 2.0 and mobile applications which is especially important for traditional COBOL and RPG developers.
- Return on Investment - Katana's ROI is simple. It provides functionality that typically would take an organization 3-400 hours of development. Even at the best outsourced rates, developing this functionality from scratch would cost several times the license costs of Katana. Further it is supported and extended which internal developed frameworks wouldn't have.
- Support and Community - ClearBlade provides an annual support contract for the framework which gives you access to new features and fixes. In addition, Katana owners can access our community site which features forums, blogs, and additional content to help our customers succeed with the framework.
- Named User License: $4,000
- Site License $20,000 (unlimited use)
- Annual Support: 20%