Rational Developer for System z Unit Test Appliance
View a PDF version of our offering here
IBM Rational Developer for System z Unit Test provides a low cost test environment for mainframe applications, complimenting the Rational Developer for System z products. ClearBlade will ensure your success with RDz UT through four weeks of our services including set up, configuration, and mentoring.
Hardware - We will provide one of the following two options:
|Lenovo Thinkpad W Series ||IBM System x3500 M Series
- “Workstations made mobile”
- Amped speed and performance fuel this mobile workstation.
The x3500 M delivers extreme scalability of storage and memory while leveraging the high processing speed of the latest Intel® processors for your critical business applications.
- Provides a low cost development and test environment for mainframe applications
- Eliminates the cost differentials between distributed and existing mainframe-based development environments
- Build and test new IBM System z applications anytime
- Provides mainframe developers and testers sufficient access to a z/OS test environment
- Supports RDz, which is a modern and agile team workbench that accelerates delivery of new workloads spanning multiple platforms
- …and much more!
RDz UT Set-up (1 week off-site) RDz UT
- Install RDz UT on your future server
- Offload the frustration of setup and configuration
- Provide an out of the box, turn-key solution
Configuration (1 week on-site) RDz UT
- Customize system by creating users, providing automation utilities, and integrating into your network
- Tune for your business needs
- Provide customized documentation
Mentoring (2 weeks on-site)
- Learn basics of the ADCD z/OS distribution
- Master the process of moving assets between your mainframe and RDz UT
- Quantify the value to your business